Tuesday 27 August 2013

Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff Review

Hey Guys, 

Not so long ago I went to an Irish magazine launch party called 'OohLaLa.' At this event we were greeted with goody bags and Champagne. When opening the goody bag, the first thing I noticed was a Cocoa Brown bag. In it we received Cocoa Brown Night to Day tan and Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff. I was so excited about Tough Stuff as I had seen it advertised a lot and seemed like a super handy thing to have in your tan collection. 

As I have mentioned in other posts I am not the worlds biggest tan fan. That being said I do tend to put it on when I'm getting ready for a night out. One thing that I don't like about non wash off tans is the next day the tan can be left looking grubby and not in anyway like a tan. One place I always feel looks extremely horrible is feet. 

After a night out my tan gets patchy all around my feet and it can be impossible to remove sometimes. This means for days I'm walking around looking like I have some weird disease on my feet. This is where the wonderful invention that is Tough Stuff comes in. 


The packet may look small but trust me there is enough in it to get rid of a large amount of tan. 

One of the key things I loved about this is the smell and colour. A pink scrub? What more could a girl want.. 


When I was using I really didn't think there would be enough in the packet but you only need a small amount to get tan of those grubby looking places. 

I am one of those people who cannot stand feet but as this is where my tan looked the worst and for the purpose of this review this is (sadly) where I had to take the pictures. 


As you can see my feet went from being a disgusting mess back to their normal pale ways. 

This product is seriously a lifesaver when it comes to tan fading away and if you haven't already tried it you seriously need to get your hand on it. For €2.99 in your local Primark you can't go wrong. 




2 comments:

  1. i definitely need this! i mess up my fake tan all of the time haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously you should get some, its so handy to have!

      Delete